We Help Businesses Grow and Succeed
Every business owner starts his or her company with a passion for a product or service and an undying ambition to succeed. But those two traits alone are not enough to guarantee profitability. If you have started a small business, rely on Nolan Consulting Group for help with the other ingredients in the recipe for success. Based outside Philadelphia, PA, our team comprises experienced consultants and coaches who have dedicated their professional lives to helping organizations thrive. We aim to transform companies from lifestyle businesses to value businesses, and we have demonstrated an ability to do so over the years. Let our expertise work for you. Call us today to learn more about our creative business resources and solutions.
Nolan Consulting Group Offers Small Business Resources
You started your small business with a vision of offering innovative goods or services to your community and beyond. If you are like most small business owners, your organization’s foundation depended on your blood, sweat, and tears. In this stage, it is a lifestyle business, with limited ability to grow. Nolan Consulting Group can help transform your lifestyle business into a value business, which can thrive as the result of an effective team of leaders and systems. Do you want to stay on top of cutting-edge research and materials that will help your business expand? Consider our host of business startup resources, such as:
- Business Strategy Planning Blog – Our business strategy planning blog is updated several times a month with posts about the latest approaches to improving small businesses and cultivating success. The topics we cover include budgets, customer relationships, company culture, leadership, recruitment, sales, and much more.
- The Cascading Planning Cycle™ – Our coaches recognize the importance of structure and routine. It is critical for everyone in your organization to share a vision and goal, so we have developed The Cascading Planning Cycle™ to help you achieve such unity. Its blueprint involves planning and budget meetings, business reviews, and various other elements.
- Documents and Tools – We have made a host of documents and tools available for download to help you keep track of your company’s systems and processes. Utilize our business systems checklist, 90-day plan template, and a range of recommended reading material.
- Current Client Resources – Nolan Consulting Group is proud to offer constantly-evolving resources to all of our current clients. Listen to our podcast, access our Summit Library, and get information about upcoming workshops and events.
- Videos and Podcast – In addition to our popular podcast, Out of the Hourglass, you can also learn from our library of useful videos, which explain how we can help you create long-term goals, define your strategic intent, and more.
Nolan Consulting Group is Eager to Help You
Trust the professionals at Nolan Consulting Group – we genuinely strive every day to see our client’s success. When they win – we all win – are you ready to feel that? Our clients’ testimonials showcase our acumen and ability to improve the trajectory of your company. We focus on seven critical elements to help you succeed: business planning, financial management, marketing, building a team, customer service strategy, sales and estimating, and continuous improvement. This proven formula can help elevate your brand to another level.
Contact Nolan Consulting Group for Business Resources Today
If your business is running into roadblocks or as a leader you are feeling stuck in the hourglass, Nolan Consulting Group can help. We know what it takes to get a company off the ground and build brand loyalty, which ultimately increases profitability, facilitates growth and a thriving organization. Our small business resources have helped clients throughout the U.S. and Canada, and they can do the same for you. Contact our team today to get started.