What Sets Nolan Consulting Group Apart?
Nolan Consulting Group, Inc was formed in 2004 to help small businesses achieve their full potential.
We work with Contractors and their teams to implement proven business systems and know their numbers. When your people run systems, the result is a more consistent, predictable and profitable business. Our team has decades of experience building high performance companies, using our 7 Critical Elements of Business Success(TM) and Cascading Planning Process(TM) as a guide, we provide real-world, practical solutions to issues facing growing companies like yours. Our programs offer Goal-Based business planning, organizational development and implementation coaching. Learn more about our team.
As experienced business coaches, we seek to be a respected advisor for your business. We help keep you accountable to your goals, overcome obstacles to implementation, and achieve your vision.
The NCG Values
- Effectiveness: We strive to be effective and make an impact on every coaching call and at every workshop, for the businesses we work with.
- Adaptability: We understand that each business owner has different goals and different styles. We constantly adjust accordingly.
- Accountability: We are accountable to help our customers reach their summits and we hold our customers accountable for implementing action items we agree on
- Wisdom: We value the wisdom in the business systems we train on
- Engagement: We do the above with passion and energy, to help our customers reach goals they never thought imaginable. We bring that same passion and energy to NCG to hit our goals.
- Responsiveness: We act quickly to help our clients solve their problems
- Team: At Nolan Consulting, we know that teams win. We share goals, strategies and reward based on team results as well as individual results.
The Business Model
Take a journey through The 7 Critical Elements of Business Success.
A Lifestyle Business is about staying in the hourglass. The business is dependent on a single person’s involvement. The business is therefore limited in its ability to grow and remain manageable. When you stop working in a lifestyle business, your business ceases to exist….. it only pays you when you’re working in the business.
Creating a Value Business is all about getting out of the Hourglass. The business is no longer dependent on one person, but an effective team of leaders. In a Value Business, you’re developing systems and roles so that your business can run without you some day. It’s a business that grows in value. As a result, you can sell your business someday or receive years of sustainable compensation well into your retirement.
The Nolan Consulting Group difference is achieving lasting implementation. We offer individual Planning and Coaching, Workshops, Conferences, and Online Training.
Our team helps small business owners in the Contracting Industry successfully transition from a Lifestyle Business to a Value Business. A Value Business has a sustainable future founded on a solid employee team and reliable systems. The business is dependent on the systems, not the people. So, even when the owner isn’t working, the business still runs smoothly.
We have been able to help Contractors in the Painting, Landscaping, General Contractor Industry and more, all over the United States and Canada increase capacity and production, improve profitability, and achieve predictable growth.
We achieve long-term value by helping you reach your goals faster, with less headache, and greater returns.
While we do work with clients on short-term business planning projects, our goal is to form lasting relationships as business coaches and respected advisors. Effective implementation has immediate results. Real change happens over the long-term. There are lots of flash-in-the-pan ideas, methods, and services available in the marketplace. Nolan Consulting Group seeks to be a reliable constant in the turbulent world of small business.
The Planning Process
Learn more about the Cascading Planning Process.