Preparing for Winter!
It’s here…the start of the inevitable seasonal slow down. Between the holidays and weather, it’s just more difficult to get the telephone ringing and people to commit. One of my favorite themes is: “turn your worry into action”.
Here are the things you should do immediately:
- Maintaining a positive attitude: remember, nothing great ever happened though a negative attitude. Expect to win.
- Knowing your numbers: you need to know your break-even revenue number and hit it!
- Aggressive strategies for getting leads: start prospecting, NOW.
- The winter sales system: expect to close every lead.
- Additional work orders: activate the 6th man and get your entire team selling.
- Develop your business plan and budget: it’s time to look ahead to what winning looks like in 2011.