Are You a Sales Professional or a Sales Amateur?
What makes a top-performing salesperson different? How do they think? How to they behave? Follow along with Jim Falk and Brian Nolan as they discuss the concept of “resistance.” Learn how Professionals overcome it, and why amateurs are conquered by it.
- The Professional:
- is the warrior, knows the right tactics and is uninhibited in using them.
- asks direct questions and is in control of the sales process.
- constantly conquers “resistance”
- The Amateur:
- is filled with self-limiting beliefs.
- talks himself out of uncomfortable behaviors
- constantly yields to “resistance”.
Learn how to slay resistance!