Summit Members & Community Leaders
• Small Businesses help our Communities Thrive •
At Nolan Consulting Group, we’ve had the pleasure to work with so many fantastic companies from all across the U.S and Canada over the last 17+ years. We’ve experienced their successes and their milestones, and also the moments of frustration and struggles. We care deeply about our clients, their company dreams and the employees that make up their high performing teams.
When they succeed, we succeed. When they are challenged, we strive to get in the trenches right along side them.
So, when a curveball like Covid-19 came into the mix back in March – we narrowed our focus and began working through the challenges right alongside them, like in any other situation. In that time, we witnessed our clients working tirelessly from the start to monitor and adapt to the rapidly evolving environment, redirect their operations, and educate themselves on the PPP and other loan opportunities. But, more importantly, we also saw how diligently business owners worked to care for their employees and communities surrounding them. The conversation revolved around making sure their employees and their employees’ families were taken care of physically and emotionally connected during quarantine – this should not go unnoticed.
At NCG, we commend our clients and ALL the Small Business Owners across the country who are grinding day in and day out to keep their businesses afloat – to keep their employees employed and their communities alive.
Over the last several months, Summit Members have purposefully given back to their communities in a variety of ways – Supporting Essential Workers, Supporting Teachers, Supporting Local Restaurants and more!
While not nearly a comprehensive list, we’d like to recognize and thank a handful of Summit Members for the work they have done. And to those doing work quietly behind the scenes, you know who you are – we commend you, we appreciate you and we’re honored to work with you all.
Supporting Essential Workers & Teachers
- ALL-IN Painting (Greenwood, IN) – Free Materials on jobs and services for essential workers
- Chase Roofing & Contracting (Fort Lauderdale, FL) – Free services to local essential workers
- Clean Lines Painting & Powerwashing (Pleasantville, NJ) – Donation of PPE to local medical facilities
- Home Painters Toronto (Toronto, Ontario) – #paintyourtribute Campaign
- Mike’s Quality Painting, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM) – Painter for a Day – Thank you Teachers!
- Shaker Painting (Denver, CO) – Room Makeover & Renovation Gift Cards – Thank you Teachers!
- Sound Painting Solutions (Seattle, WA) – Remodel for Reason Campaign
- Webfoot Painting (Bend, OR) – Project Serious Teacher’s Edition
Paint it Forward & Charity Paint Programs
- 1-800 ALLBRiGHT Painting (Los Angeles, CA) – Paint it Forward
- Brooks Painting, Inc. (Davis, CA) – Charity Paint Project
- Fitzpatrick Painting & Construction (Albany, OR) – Paint it Forward
- Lancaster Painting (Turlock, CA) – Paint it Forward
- McLain’s Painting Service, Inc. (Knoxville, TN) – Paint it Forward
- Performance Painting Contractors, Inc (Jacksonville, FL) – Gift of Color Charity Paint Program
- Webfoot Painting (Bend, OR) – Project Serious – COVID Edition
Specialty Community Giveback – Supporting Restaurants, Small Business & Community
- ALL-IN Painting (Greenwood, IN) – Donation to a local small business and food pantry donation
- DiStefano Brothers Construction, Inc. – (Wakefield, RI) Donated time and support to Rosie’s Girls, a 6-week summer camp focused on a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and music) for girls in the community.
- George Apap, Inc.- (Patterson, NY) – Donations to the local food pantry
- JRS Landscaping – (Bellefonte, PA) – Habitat for Humanity Donations
- Kelly Brothers Painting, Inc. (Tahoe, CA) – Local Community Mural Donation
- MB Jessee Painting (San Francisco, CA) – Local Park Powerwashing Project & Donation of Materials for fresh paint jobs!
- Nolan Painting (Philadelphia, PA) – Local Community Recreational Space Mural Donation
- Painters USA (Chicago, IL) – Employee Welfare Program
- Textbook Painting (Lakewood, OH) – Donations to Cleveland Food Bank
- Tompkins Excavating (Putnam Valley, NY) – Providing local medical center and food pantry with vehicles to assist with food delivery.
- Two Dudes Painting (Lancaster, PA) – Partnership with Lancaster Public Art for Mural Paintings support and materials providing essential communication and community moral boost.
And to all the other Small Businesses out there supporting their employees and communities – we applaud you!
Awesome work to all!
The Nolan Consulting Group Team